Rules of the game: Post 5 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this. Also leave a post on their xanga to let these people know.
1. I have never had my hair cut professionally. My mother cuts my hair to the length I want it, and I do the rest myself. Bangs, layering (very minimal), all that. It's quite hard cutting in the back, you know! Now, I only bother maintaining my bangs. The rest can grow in any way it wants... I just keep my hair up most of the time, anyways. Of course, my mom used to be a hairstylist... She's just not so up to date, that's all.
2. In eighth grade, I wrote several depressing poems in a little black notebook just for the fun of it, causing the people who read them to think that I was depressed or even suicidal.
3. As a child, I often played outside and therefore had quite dark tanned skin. My mother told me many times that I would be prettier if my skin was more pale and it kind of stuck with me. Now, I wear lots of sunscreen, I usually avoid being exposed to sunlight for long periods of time, and I occasionally walk around with an umbrella on sunny days. I just can't help it...
4. I used to draw beautiful female anime characters with thick thighs to make myself feel better about my own thick legs. It worked, I think.
5. When I was maybe two or three years old, I was sitting in the kitchen with my older sister and mother. I was given an orange to eat while the two of them were talking. They realized a few minutes later when they looked at me that the orange seeds were nowhere to be found... I had stuck them up my nose and had to go to the hospital to get them removed. Of course, I have no memory of this!
I'm tagging: germoffu, kev_da_kow, bumbliebee, tavis_padraic, x_wastedwords_x
(Hardly any friends who still use LJ...)